2.04.2008

And I Was On A Roll...

To my faithful readers (i.e. Mom)...

Sorry for the break. I know you've been missing your daily dose of stupid videos. I've been without the internet for the past week at work. Talk about boring. But I have been able to finish up seasons three and four of the Sopranos.

This show really intrigues me. It's one of the first TV shows I can think of where you actually root for the bad guy. Even in his twisted way, Tony Soprano embodies a lot of what people want. Respect, power, money, etc. I think it changed a lot about protagonists in our tv era. It opened doors for shows like Dexter where you root for a serial killer.

Anyway, the game yesterday was absolutely fantastic. I don't think you could've asked for a better all-around game (unless of course, you're a patriots fan, in which case, GET OFF MY BLOG!!!!) I'm sure everything that could be said about it will be said by much more savvy bloggers than me, so I'll leave the rest of that to the really clever people.

Well, hope you have a good week and I'm sure I'll be back in no time with videos of people throwing up or random candidates for president. Ta Ta.

UPDATE: Thanks to Ryan for the video and the shoutout

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh COME ON...I know you aren't leaving it up to someone else to talk shit about the Pats losing.