2.13.2008

Spring Cleaning...

It's been 70 plus degrees here the last few days. It feels absolutely great to walk outside and not be cold.

We are starting a new small group tonight. Well, not new completely, but newer. It still has our old group members, we are just doubling in size. I'm kind of excited. We will have about 10-12 couples (20-24 people) over here tonight. I'm doing an experiment to see if a larger small group can work. It might turn into a logistical nightmare, or it might succeed. Either way, we're gonna give it a run.

Well, Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Chris and Rachel said...

Enjoy your small group.

Ray and I just got a "free" vacation for a couple of nights in Vegas to see a timeshare thing, I will get the details in the mail this week so we can come party. Woo Hoo!!

Betsy said...

are you guys just going to watch Survivor for your small group? I was in a small group like that once...