1.10.2008

So Far, So Bad...

Well, not too bad actually. I've actually lost a little bit, but of course, that was before I had two chocolate chip cookies today (how do you say no to fresh chocolate chip cookies? I have yet to find out). Work has been really, really slow lately. I wish that I could find something more productive to do when I don't have customers. By this time I should be a guitar aficionado, read 50 books, or at least be a master at Sodoku. But instead, I've watched every Office episode known to mankind and figured out tasty treats to add to mac and cheese to make it even better (m&ms. Don't knock it till you try it). Anywho, I was just feeling unproductive and whenever I write a blog, I seem to feel better about myself. So here's to my therapy.

Late.

2 comments:

bill said...

late. what? i think you forget the "r"...and the "I'll talk to you".

anyhoo, you should audition for survivor. that would be a good way to lose weight. and make a million dollars.

Betsy said...

i have heard so many good things about weight watchers...you should try that! and you still get to eat good food, it's just you watch portions. I know so many people who love it and love the meetings. just a thought.

and being bored is hard because it's easy to eat without thinking about it.

bye.