11.02.2007

I'm Nervous...

Colts vs. Patriots. Manning vs. Brady. Winners vs. Cheaters.

What a weekend. I can't think of a game all year that will get the kind of hype the Colts/Pats game is getting. And why shouldn't it? These are the best two teams in the NFL bar none. It's no secret the NFC is the ugly step-sister of the princess AFC. The NFC gave it their best shot and it was still boring.

This will be the most exciting game since last years AFC Championship (which was won by the Colts in case your keeping score...and if you're keeping score it was 38-34). And will remain that way until they meet again in this years post-season spectacular.

I make fun of the Patriots a lot (and why shouldn't I? cheaters...) but the truth is, they probably should be favorites this weekend. They've scored more this season than the girls on the backs of those little cards they hand out on the strip (and I hear those girls get around!). Of course, I think I could put up 28 against the mentally challenged waste of humans that call themselves the New York Jets, but I digress...

It should be a good game, and I'm very much looking forward to it. But, just to remind ourselves of how the last one ended....Enjoy!

3 comments:

matt said...

The Cobra Kai Yankees are 6 point favorites to your undefeated Colts, ON THE ROAD.

Are you watching the game or are you working?

The Anonymous Human said...

Working.

Ugggggh.

Anonymous said...

Dude I am with you. I just hate the Patriots and what makes it worse is they are so good. I have never seen a team this unbeatable in my entire life. Betting with my emotions I would take the Colts, betting with my mortgage I would take the Patriots.

ryan k