10.05.2007

Hello. Is There Anybody In There?

So I haven't posted in awhile. No real reason.

I've had the time. I'm off for two days in the middle of the week with no one home and nothing to do. So I can't really blame that.

And I have the fodder. We are starting a new small group. I'm reading a good book right now. I've traveled the across the country recently. The Colts are winning. All in all, there's bound to be some stories somewhere.

Truth is, I haven't really felt like it. Maybe because I'm soooo bored that I just can't motivate myself to do it. Who knows.

5 comments:

bill said...

i am here...always and forever.

Anonymous said...

what book are you reading?

The Anonymous Human said...

The Forgotten Ways.

I know, I know, I'm late to the picnic (like always) I started it a few months ago and just couldn't get into it. I think because it's the kind of thing that you need to talk about after you read. So I got together with one of my pastors and we're going through it. I'm really excited.

The Anonymous Human said...

oh, and thank you bill.

Betsy said...

oooh, me to me too...i'm always here too!