9.24.2007

Please Touch This...

Well, I'm back from my fishing trip. The fishing didn't get any better, but I was able to play 3 rounds of golf and anytime I can do that in a week, it's a good week. It was great to spend time with my dad, two of his brothers, and my papaw. I wish my brother could've made it, but there's always next year.

One memory I'll always keep was the second day we were there. Dad had mentioned the first day that he wanted to go out with me and papaw at least once. Well, of course we would pick one of the nastiest weather moments to do so. So we put on our rain gear and went out in a torrential downpour. After we got the anchors down and the bait in the water, Papaw looked at me, soaked to the bone and said, "Now THIS is fishing!"

I'll post a couple of pictures when I get home from work in the next couple of days. The lake was beautiful. The leaves had already begun changing. I couldn't believe how red some of them were. Simply beautiful.

I came accross this video and had to post it. Mostly because I used to watch this show. Enjoy.

No comments: