10.17.2007

Across The Universe Of Weird...


Saw "Across The Universe" today. Whenever I see an art/indie flick I'm always hesitant to say anything about it because 9 times out of 10, the film is amazing and I'm just uncultured swine that doesn't know what I'm talking about.

But alas, I will comment.

Didn't like it. I mean, I get the whole story through a Beatles song thing. I get that they trancended so many decades and movements and what not. I still just didn't like the film.

But, I took the girl with the green eyes and she liked it. Made her all gushy gushy. She was all clingy to me all afternoon. Now she's calling my name from upstairs.

On second thought...I loved the film.

2 comments:

Betsy said...

we loved it:) we would have cut about 20 minutes out of it, but there were some amazing parts...the part where max is getting examined for the army and "come together" were my FAVE.

bill said...

i hope you got laid. i think its good when you get laid.