4.24.2007

She DOES love to laugh...

My friend Betsy over at betsy loves to laugh posted this and I thought I would see how bad I could butcher it.

For hours and hours I could...Find something else to do instead of the task that would only take me five minutes.

I feel best about myself...when I look at myself naked in the mirror...I am SEXY!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely cannot stand...bloggers who copy stuff from others...

I am afraid of...the letter Q (I had to work up courage just to type that!)

I love to splurge by...spending money...how else to you splurge? Cause seriously, if there's another way, I would love to save money.

I save by...trying to find new ways not to splurge.

I am trying to work on...finding new ways not to splurge...is this like the same question posted three different ways?

In high school...I was never allowed to splurge.

In college...I was too broke to splurge.

I feel I'm a good mom when...I splurge?

I regret...splurging.

I could never have too many...chocolate chip cookies

And you thought I was going to say splurge now didn't you?

No comments: