12.03.2007

And I Thought My Jeep Was Killer...



Usually, putting the words suzuki sidekick, redneck, beer, and humongous pile of dirt in the same sentence would also have to include one of the following: ambulance, airlift, and/or emergency room. However, even from a group of guys who can't spell the word 'video', sometimes everything goes perfect. Usually I would only post a video like this when it ends in some kind of catastrophic awesomeness of fiery flames and lots and lots of broken limbs. However, maybe it's the fantastic slow-mos or the slight chance that I may actually be related to a couple of these people, I just could not pass up this opportunity. I'll warn you now, the language is a bit...uh...urban, so if you have virgin ears, please mute the sound. You will still enjoy one of the greatest stunts ever performed.

(PS, I love that the driver puts on a helmet. Absolutely classic.)

No comments: