3.24.2007

Make the Madness Stop...

No, not march madness, although I've pretty much stopped watching after Thursday and Friday night. How is it possible to have every single team that you want to win lose? Butler, Tennessee and UNLV all lost really close games. UNLV put on a great comeback in the last three minutes of the game. So close.

But the madness that needs to stop is this song. My buddy Jeff gave me a copy of an old Damien Rice CD "O". I've had song number four 'Cannonball' stuck in my head for like a week now. The rest of that cd is a little strange, though I did give it a chance on my ipod.

I think part of the reason it's so prominate in my head is because they used it on an episode of "The Black Donelly's" (I think that's how you spell it). That show is good. I mean like real good. If you haven't watched it yet, you should catch up on Itunes and check it out this Monday.

I mean like jelly on your biscuits and gravy good.

1 comment:

bill said...

NO! i won't watch 'the black crapollys'. i won't. they kick my beloved studio 60 off the air for it. no. screw that crap.

(be a preacher, jake)