11.28.2006

Things To Be Thankful For...

I spent this last thanksgiving in a very unthanksgiving enviroment. Candice's parents were out of town, so I didn't have anyone to mooch off of. So, we headed to some friends house full of people I didn't know or care to know. We didn't have any Turkey. Yes, that's right, NO TURKEY. We didn't have mashed potatoes, corn, gravy, rolls, or stuffing. We also didn't sit down and say everything we are thankful for. What kind of American Thanksgiving was this? A communist one! Well, I for one won't stand for it! I'm going to say the things I'm thankful for if it's the last thing I do. Or the next thing I do...

1. My Wife
2. My Girlfriends (thats a joke)
3. My Wife's sense of humor that won't kill me for making that joke.
4. Turkey.
5. The Indianapolis Colts.
6. My Friends.
7. Big Screen TVs.
8. Ipods.
9. The new Jeep Wranglers.
10. Jesus Dying on the cross for the forgiveness of my sins (see number 2)
11. The Star Wars Kid.

"The Star Wars Kid"? Yes, the Star Wars Kid. You remember that fat kid that made a video of himself that got leaked onto the internet and is now the most viewed viral video of all time with 900 million views, right? Well, if not, here is a remake of the classic. Happy Late Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

we missed you at mamaw's and papaw's house. it was awesome.

anyways,where did star wars fit into that? was he dancing or fighting? i couldn't tell.

Anonymous said...

I'm thankfukl for...
The awesome turkey Mamaw made.
The awesome mashed potatoes Mamaw made.
The awesome gravy and stuffing that Mamaw made which made the turkey taste even better.
The awesome pumpkin pie and chocolate pie that Mamaw made.

Not that I'm rubbing it in or anything.

Like Joey said, missed you at Thanksgivng! See you during Christmas.

The Anonymous Human said...

Whatever! You're just jealous that it was sixty degrees here and like forty below in Indiana!

To Joey:

Go here to see the star wars kid and then you'll see how it fits in...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for including your Mom in the list. "I have a very long memory!"