11.14.2006

Say Goodbye to Older Days...

I can't believe it is the middle of November. It's almost Christmastime (well, according to starbucks and various other retail stores, it already is). Time seems to move faster and faster the older I get. I'm already 27! That's crazytalk.

We bought a new house. We are moving in sometime next month. It's kinda scary because we are renting our old house to some friends, so pretty soon, I'm going to be responsible for a lot of real estate. That's a little scary to me. Okay, that's a lot scary to me.

Things with Beer Church have gone downhill. With being out of town a couple of weeks it's threw everything into a bad cycle. People not knowing if we were going to have it. Other people traveling and what not. I don't know. Maybe it's time we grew up. Who knows.

Well, just thought I would post an update.

3 comments:

bill said...

time really does fly. soon we are going to be really old...like 30! crap. hey, i haven't had time to follow other people's blogs the last few weeks, so i've been playing catchup the last couple days and just wanted to tell you that your last few have been really good. also, that is the most incredible costume i have ever seen! he better have gotten laid for that. though i don't know how that would've worked.

Anonymous said...

are you all goin to be around here any holidays? just wanting to plan accordingly. also, congrats on all the real estate. you guys are grown ups. what's that like?

The Anonymous Human said...

I'm not sure if I should reply to this on my site or yours...

Anywho, we'll be in Indiana December 29th-Jan 1st. That's as close as we get to the volunteer state. No chance you'll be at your parents that weekend...?