3.18.2008

Wow! What A Hole...

I know I have been severly absent for the past couple of weeks. This is largely due to two reasons.

First, my internet at work is down. Not only does this take roughly 6 hours I had each day to post, but also 6 hours each day I had to surf the internet for something to post on.

Secondly, my wife is on track break right now. So when I come home, I like to spend as much time with her as we can. My weekends (Tuesday and Wednesday) aren't boring like they used to be. For instance, in about 10 minutes we are leaving to go see the Grand Canyon. I've been there before, but Candice has never seen it. Neither one of us are really into the whole 'outdoor' thing, but it's really a shame to live this close to it and never have seen it. So, off we go!

I'm borrowing my father-in-law's fancy smancy camera. This means two things: 1. Pray for me that I don't drop it over the edge and have to replace it and b. I might just come back with a great pic to put on the ol' blog.

TO THE GIANT HOLE IN THE GROUND WE GO!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you ever youtube breaksk8 and see if you knew any of those guys? i am anxiously waiting for the response to this question. i hope you had fun at the big hole.

Mrs. Jake said...

Wasn't the drive out there terrible! Long....Jake and I kept asking ourselves, "did we miss it?" But how do you miss the biggest hole in the ground ever?! Glad you got to go and see it. Isn't God magnificent?