3.24.2008

Them Jars Of Clay Are Right...

This is going to be a very crazy week.

Today I made a pro/con list of whether or not I'm going to quit my job (Matt, I know this violates rule number something or other about blogging, but I don't care). You always know it's going to be an interesting week when it starts off like that. Plus, my wife left me a honeydo list a mile long. I'm almost there, but thought I would post while I had a break.

Tomorrow I'm working all day.

Wednesday I have an appointment at the church, lunch appointment, and then a vet appointment for the doggies. Athena has these horrible allergies that keep us up all night with her scratching. Diesel poops blood. Gross, I know.

Thursday is D-day. I absolutely positively have to know by then what I'm going to do about work.

Friday is either work as usualy or the first day of freedom. We'll see what happens.

2 comments:

matt said...

For the record, that was a "personal rule" I have for blogging.

The two reason for it is that I lost my job over a blog post before and for the most part, when I am frustrated over something and I use my blog as an outlet, something less than godly usually comes out (see my recent ESPN doozy).

Your post was nothing like mine, but all the same, you never know whose reading your blog. For example:

I just googled your name. Your blogger profile is the fourth link that came up. So if your boss(es) have ever googled your name then they have been to your blog.

My advice: erase this blog immediately. You probably won't (becuase your boss reading this would make your decision easier), but I would still suggest it.

matt

bill said...

mentioning anyone or anything "pooping blood" violates MY rule number something or other about blogging.