8.27.2007

What Did She Say?



It would be really easy to quote the moderator from Billy Madison here. REALLY EASY. But I figured to really make you laugh I'd have to come up with something really clever. So...

"Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Dang it! I tried, I really tried, but sometimes easy is best! Did she even try? Did she even hear the question? Let me break down her response so we can take a closer look at her intelligence level:

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because uh some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education lacks such as South Africa and the Iraq everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for our..."

Thank God the host was there to put an end to that torture. I didn't even know that Iraq now got an article before it's name. The Iraq. Not to be confused those pretenders to the north. This is THE Iraq.

I'm pretty sure she was one of the fifth of Americans who couldn't find the U.S. on a world map. I'm pretty sure she couldn't identify earth in our solar system. I'm pretty sure she doesn't even know what a solar system is. I'm actually kinda surprised she didn't try to eat the foam off the microphone.

I think we should've asked her a different question,

"Miss Teen South Carolina, Do I to know want will we look like when we go to Hollowa?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is the hottest retard i've ever seen in my life.