8.06.2007

The Bourne Awesomeness...

Jason Bourne isn't his real name

I went to see The Bourne Ultimatum yesterday. What a great movie. Action from beginning to end. No sex scenes (go ahead Bill, make your obvious joke here). No over the top language. Just straight up awesomeness.

***Quasi Spoiler Alert***

I absolutely loved the way they brought the conversation between Bourne and Landy from the second movie into play. I thought that was pure genious. Whether they intended to do that from the beginning or came up with that sometime between the end of the second and the start of the third, I thought it was absolutely amazing.

If Hollywood would put out more movies like this, where the action is believable, the acting is fantastic (Scott Glenn as CIA chief!!!), and the story is engaging, they'd be making money hand over fist! Oh wait....

3 comments:

bill said...

i honestly don't know what my obvious joke is supposed to be. so i'll just go with this one...

*throat clear*

"we haven't had the 'black ice conversation' yet?!?!"

thank you. thank you.

The Anonymous Human said...

The "obvious joke" was if there were no sex scenes then it wasn't a good movie.

I guess it's only obvious in my sick little mind.

Betsy said...

yep. jk. hi!