7.23.2007

It's A Funny Thing...

So I haven't posted in a while. Sorry bout that. To say I've been a little busy would be an understatement. I'm not sure there was a night last week I went to bed before 11:00. Now, before all you night owls start saying that's early to be going to bed, I reply, you wake up at five every morning for three years and see what time you start heading to bed. All of the sudden, 9:00 is pretty late.

Anywho, this weekend was good. I was able to catch up on some much needed sleep. I shot a 44 on the back nine of golf on Saturday (I won't say what I shot on the front nine, but let's just say it was higher than than 44). Plus, Candice's aunt and uncle and cousin were in from California. We always have a great time when they come into town. We made up some pool (as in billiards, not swimming) game where the person who won the last round got to add a rule to the next round. After about three or four rounds of this, it got quite confusing, but it was fun none the less.

I wanted to share two stories about my sister in law from dinner last night. We went to a japenese place. I had some crab legs and started making gestures toward my sister in law with the little pincher, effectively grossing her out (which, of course, was my goal). She said, "Ewww, gross." and I said, "yeah, I know. Poor little Sebastian." To which she replied, "No, Sebastian was a crab."

Next story. This one I wasn't present for, but it's so good, I just have to share.

(Preface: Kevin is my sister in law's ...um...friend who isn't female)

Setting: Las Vegas Strip. 2:00 a.m.

Stefanie: "Look, there's a blind guy."

Kevin: "Yeah."

Stefanie: "But how does he get around at night?"

Draw curtain.

No comments: