7.30.2007

And You Thought Boise State Was Tricky...



That video cracks me up. I would like to give special props to the quarterback who so convincingly walked to the sidelines with much patience. I would also like to give the coveted "Decidingly Ingeniously Conceived Koverup Handoff End-around Absolute Design" of the year award to the coach, who not only decided that playing football like a coward was a good idea to teach 10 year olds, but so convincingly contributed to the play with his witty sideline banter. Parents of the year awards to all the parents who cheered this play on and also for their participation in the after game scuffle between the rival parents. That's about all the awards I can think of...

Unless you want to give me blogger of the year for posting this?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

coward or not...the goal of football is to score and win. that was a great play. file that away for your offensive coordinator days.

joey