5.16.2007

Weekday Update...

It's been awhile since I wrote a blog with any sustenance, but this isn't going to be one of those. I just felt like it was time to give an update on my life:

Had an interview yesterday with the VP of Sales for my company. I'm trying to get a job as a New Home Consultant. Basically it's the real estate agent that works on behalf of my company with the home buyers. It'd be a pretty good pay jump which would justify the schedule change. They work either Thursday through Monday or Saturday through Wednesay. That'd be a bit of a change and Candice and I would have to figure out how to see each other. But it's the way I want my career to head, so you gots to do what you gots to do.

Thursday and Friday of this week our big boss is coming to town. Everybody is on high alert. I try not to let these things bother me to much. I figure I'll do what I've always done because it's always been my best anyway. But my bosses are driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!

Hope your weeks are going better than mine.

1 comment:

michaelCODY said...

Ha! Our corporate office is in this week as well and everyone has been frantic and stressed. But you're right about keeping the cool about you. Cool is secure and cool is sexy; so keep it cool cool sexy brother. Keep smooth. See you at Hardees.

Peace, Love, Passion, Truth, and Music to Your Heart. -michaelCODY