5.30.2006

Workers block?

So this is what writers block feels like.

Since last monday, I have worked 9 days straight. And not just 8 hour days mind you, I'm talking 10-16 hour days. That's a long time. I've worked over 110 hours since last monday. For my foreign friends, that means working on a holiday that everyone else and their mother get's off. But not me.

All that has left me with this....I have nothing to say.

Maybe I'm too tired. Maybe I'm just not creative and ten blogs was about my limit. Who knows?

I know this. When I work this much, I'm no good. I fight with my wife because I'm pissy. I completely neglect my walk with God. I don't stay in touch with friends and I eat shabbily.

So, no more workey. Need sleepy. Need fluff pillow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jake-miss you- don't work yourself to death. there are things to be done.

The Anonymous Human said...

is this joe or jonathan?

bill said...

you didn't take a sabbath?? may God have mercy on your soul.

Anonymous said...

joe, of course. I can see how that would be confusing.