7.06.2008

63 Days!!!!!

Wow, I can't believe that's all the time that's left. When we found out the date in late February it seemed like such a long time away. Now it's getting closer and closer. The room is almost ready. I have just a little bit of work before the big day arrives, but soon it'll be finished and I can just relax and wait.

So exciting. It's all so new and fresh. Anything can happen and the possiblities of joy and excitement are almost too much for my imagination to handle.

63 short days. That's all. It'll be here before I even know it. Then everything else in life will seem to fade for awhile.

Colts vs. Bears. September 7th. A new season.

Oh, and the baby will be here sometime after that.

3 comments:

The Anonymous Human said...

Before you leave a nasty comment we don't know what date the baby's coming, so how am I supposed to countdown to an unknown date? We're due on the 17th and I'm sure my football life will be put on hold for just a little bit.

Well, I might have time for one or two fantasy leagues...

Anonymous said...

did you guys ever decide on cloth diapers? just curious.

bill said...

good post. you really pulled the ole switcheroo on uncle billy.