11.04.2008

Last Political Post, I Promise...

It's over.

Freakin finally. I am sick and tired of the ads. I'm sick and tired of the phone calls. I'm sick and tired of feeling like I'm fighting with my friends.

Couple of thoughts:

-I'm glad that the first president my daughter will know is black. I think it's cool that she'll grow up in a different world of race relations.

-I thought Obama's puppy comment was funny/cute.

-How in the world does his grandma pass away the day before the election? How? Very weird.

-On facebook, I've read a variety of comments about people who are now scared out of their mind. I remember feeling that way after Clinton won. I was also 12 years old.

-When you think about Obama's story, it's pretty amazing. Truly, we live in the greatest country in the world.

-I'm not excited about everything that Obama is going to do. But I am excited.

-Since I've been able to vote, I'm 3 for 3. I'm just saying...

Good night all. God bless. God bless America.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great day for America and the world. Although I have to say that if the Democrats hadn't won this year, they should have had to hang up their shoes and sit out a few elections. The Presidency was theirs for the taking, and if they didn't get it this time I don't know when they ever would.

bill said...

my phone calls? were you tired of my phone calls? geez...sorry.

i guess i'll go back now to calling you for the reasons i have always called you, before politics entered the picture: to tell you dirty jokes that no one else i know would laugh at.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!