10.20.2006

Time Keeps on Slipping, Slipping, Slipping...

So I know I've basically turned this into my weekly gem finds on the internet. I wish I had more time to sit and just blog my thoughts, but even as I write this I've taken three breaks to have to deal with issues at work (of course, I am getting paid to work, but that's not the issue). Hopefully one day I'll have the time and the thoughts to start blogging a bit more consistently.

Till that day however, I will continue to share things I come accross that are just too unbelievable unless you see them for yourself. Here is one of such things. Enjoy.

1 comment:

The Anonymous Human said...

It looks like some kind low budget public access, but yeah, I think it's real. I love the shock on the host's face and then the slow snicker that builds, then eventually turns to annoyance.
Classic.