9.23.2006

Which one is the Jackass?


I went with some friends to see Jackass 2 last night. I know, I know, that probably appalls some of you...and I have to admit that I found myself quite uncomfortable with some of the stunts performed in the movie. But, as the Bible says, "all things are yours," so I figure there must be some redeeming qualities about the movie that I can share with you.

....

Nope, it was pretty much useless the entire way through. If you are in the mood to catch yourself vomiting in your mouth a couple of times, then I would suggest the film. If you enjoy male nudity, then check it out. If you are looking for ways to torture captives at Guantanamo Bay, you could probably get some suggestions from this movie. Otherwise, you'll probably be sad you wasted $9.75 on this.

But I loved it.

3 comments:

bill said...

i like that you still loved it. but that, my friend, is where we differ. i pretty much can't stand these guys or their stunts. i find a small percentage of their stuff funny. a small percentage. the rest either hurts me physically to watch or just pisses me off because i know that these idiots are getting rich and very laid because of this crap. i personally, prefer more intellectual and high brow humor in my entertainment...like wesley willis.

The Anonymous Human said...

How does one get VERY laid?



p.s. Here's a headbut for you to say hello

The Anonymous Human said...

um, what's a whoosy?